Case Studies – 85 Broads Phoenix Chapter
Email marketing, Social Media,Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Event planning, Database building, Digital strategy
85 Broads is a global network of 30,000 trailblazing women who are inspired, empowered, and connected.
The “founding members” of 85 Broads were women who worked for Goldman Sachs at 85 Broad Street, the investment banking firm’s former NYC headquarters. Over the past decade, 85 Broads expanded its membership to include women who are alumnae and students of the world’s leading colleges, universities, and graduate schools worldwide. Their members are located in more than 90 countries around the world and work for thousands of for-profit companies and not-for-profit organizations.
Launch the Phoenix Chapter and rally the members. Build a database of current members and recruit new members. Manage events and secure sponsors. Create and implement a digital and social media presence to complement.
- Develop a strategy online that compliments the group offline.
- Raise brand awareness.
- Create an implement the email database. Develop a custom email template.
- Social media platform setup and strategy.
- Build Linkedin group and build the community
- Local 85 Broads – Phoenix Chapter launched with a increase 65% engagement with members locally.
- Social media Linkedin group grew 73% since launch date.
- Email database list grew 54% within first year.
- Local chapter is well recognized name and sponsored locations are plentiful.
- Other local technology and entrepreneurship group partnerships have tripled within one year.